vineri, 29 august 2008

Dance Dance Dance, Haruki Murakami



Cartea e un cosmar, in cel mai propriu sens al cuvantului. Sau o explorare in partile intunecate ale subconstientului. Dar poate tocmai asta sunt cosmarurile.

"- Everybody has to grow up.
- You are right there. I used to think the years would go by in order, that you get older one year at the time, said Gotanda, peering into my face. But it's not like that. It happens overnight."

"Maybe an urge to self-destruct. It's happened before. I get this gap between me Gotanda and me the actor, and I stand back and actually observe myself doing shit. I'm on one side of this very deep, dark fault, and then unconsciously, on the other side, I have this urge to destroy something. Smash it to bits. A glass. A pencil. A plastic model. Never happens when other people are around, though. Only when I'm alone."

Niciun comentariu: